Groups

How do i crop a pic to delete others on there

So guys i have a group photo and for once i dont look too bad (not photogenic) i want to somehow erase the other people on there and just have me. Tried paint but it leaves a jagged edge and looks untidy. Any tips? Much appreciated

3 Comments

I use Photoshop to crop images, if you haven't got that, which i'm guessing you haven't otherwise you probably wouldn't be asking i know a lot of people use the google image editing software, picasa picasa.google.com/

Hope this helps

right click and select open with> microsoft office picture manager (assuming you have office installed).

Otherwise try downloading paint.net from [url]www.getpaint.net[/url] its a surprisingly small download for a surprisingly capable image editor/manipulator, with most of the abilities of photoshop.

Original Poster

Cheers Harlzter and sancho, i'll havnt got paint.net or picasa but will download them and have a go
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …199540
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846299
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions