How do I delete my credit card from the xbox 360

Found 22nd Mar 2009
We have just used our credit card on my sons xbox 360 in order to purchase some points, however I am unable to delete the credit card, so it cannot be used for further use. The only way I can stop it is to block my son on the family settings downloading. Does anyone have any advice if there is anything I can do.

Thanks

10 Comments

Banned

you can remove it if you log on to bo.com and go into my profile

or something like that

crispwarez;4709783

you can remove it if you log on to bo.com and go into my profileor … you can remove it if you log on to bo.com and go into my profileor something like that

bo.com?

You have to ring up.

You can only ring up as far as I'm aware (at least that was the case a few months back).

It's really annoying as if you buy a XBL sub on the 360 with a card it auto renews without asking. This came as a surprise to my cousin who got a £5 month sub while using my system but only found out they had charged him every month thereafter several months later.

Original Poster

We have just purchased points, so surely they cannot renew my sons gold membership as we used a code to purchase first time.?

Heppy;4709911

We have just purchased points, so surely they cannot renew my sons gold … We have just purchased points, so surely they cannot renew my sons gold membership as we used a code to purchase first time.?

Only if you purchased the gold sub on the Xbox with the same Credit-card not if you used a prepaid XBL card.

Sorry to confuse you I was just pointing out how easy it is to put your details on but a nightmare to get them off.

Original Poster

So as long as I have the family settings on block for downloading he will not be able to purchase any points - am I thinking correctly?

Probably best you get the card removed anyway as you can get the points far cheaper elsewhere.

Don't know anything about blocking as i've never had to use it.

Banned

this is where you can remove it online

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8574/xboxcard.th.jpg

sorry about the website adress earlier my X key is faulty lol it was ment to say xbox.com

crispwarez;4710883

this is where you can remove it onlinesorry about the website adress … this is where you can remove it onlinesorry about the website adress earlier my X key is faulty lol it was ment to say xbox.com

its a little more difficult than that

" This payment option cannot be removed at this time. It might be associated with an active subscription. "

OP should be fine though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions