Groups

'How do I delete my Facebook account?' Will its users move elsewhere?

Put the words 'How do I' into Google, and the 4th autocomplete suggestion is 'How do I delete my Facebook account'.

Serves them right, given their arrogance over the well publicised privacy issues, and their refusal to install a CEOP 'panic button' to protect children.

What's the betting there's another more customer-friendly outfit out there just waiting in the wings to pick up all the hacked off users? Remember what happened to Friends Reunited, BEBO and MySpace? Is Facebook next?

5 Comments

Banned

There already is don't know the address though

fanpages;8685296

Take your pick...]List of social networking websitesBFN,fp.

Really interesting link FP, thanks

Banned

The Panic button is a pointless waste of space.

There are far better methods, and the panic button system is actually a danger in my view as it seems to lead to a false sense of security!

Banned

vibeone;8685615

The Panic button is a pointless waste of space.There are far better … The Panic button is a pointless waste of space.There are far better methods, and the panic button system is actually a danger in my view as it seems to lead to a false sense of security!

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions