How do I do a bank transfer online

7 replies
Found 2nd Oct 2008
I need to send a family member some money we are both with natwest, does anyone no how we go about it thanks
want to be able to do it online, we both have online banking

rep will be left thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

It's really easy - you go onto transfers, pay bills etc. Add in the recipients name, bank account number and sort code (after the first time this is all retained and you only need to select the persons name) type in the amount and date you want it go and thats it.

Hope this helps. :-D

Original Poster

yep thats great thank you... I'm new to all of this as you can see lol many thanks rep left

suze;3098012

It's really easy - you go onto transfers, pay bills etc. Add in the … It's really easy - you go onto transfers, pay bills etc. Add in the recipients name, bank account number and sort code (after the first time this is all retained and you only need to select the persons name) type in the amount and date you want it go and thats it.Hope this helps. :-D

You will also need your on-line card reader that would have been posted to you a few months ago as it's a 3rd party transfer i.e. not between accounts held in the same name.
I think :?

Original Poster

BlasterLad;3098026

You will also need your on-line card reader that would have been posted … You will also need your on-line card reader that would have been posted to you a few months ago as it's a 3rd party transfer i.e. not between accounts held in the same name. I think :?

yep just seen that I need that, thanks hun :thumbsup:

Kellie + Paisley;3098023

yep thats great thank you... I'm new to all of this as you can see lol … yep thats great thank you... I'm new to all of this as you can see lol many thanks rep left

Your welcome :thumbsup:

should be an instant transfer once set up

Yes as above I do this with my family members & it's there the same day (same bank)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer33
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…55
    3. Netflix - UHD - £3/m11
    4. Updated 23/10/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883

See more discussions