Groups

How Do I Downgrade My Iphone From 4.1 To 4.0

Banned
    just hope someone can help me if they know how to do this

9 Comments

If you have your SHSH files (ECID SHSH) stored on your PC or via Cydia's servers, then fairly easily.

If not, then you can't.

If you have never JailBroken your phone, then you likely will not have what you need.
    Edited by: "adambaz" 24th Sep 2010

Original Poster Banned

hi

what it was is it was jailbreaked when on 4.0 but had problems then restored it on itunes and now version 4.1

did you 'make your life easier' in cydia after jailbreaking? or save your blobs in a manual way?

If you didn't then you cannot downgrade.

Original Poster Banned

ahh i didnt save anything mate. how do i jailbreak on 4.1. whats the best way and easiest way

Not strictly true, I updated mine to 4.0.2 and then realised couldn't Jailbreak doh!!! all searches told the story of needing blobs then I came accross this redmondpie.com/dow…de/ and managed to get mine to 4.0.1 and able to use jailbreakme. woohoo

on reading it again maybe not, but I cant remember saving my blobs ????????????

Original Poster Banned

is it possable and whats the easyest way to jailbreak on 4.1

hang on shatter/greenpois0n should be out within a week theres no jb at the mo

Original Poster Banned

thanks mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions