Groups

how do i expire a thread? i have started

in the for sale/trade section i have already put please expire in the comments and hit the little expire button and it just puts a line through it
    thanks

7 Comments

You need a certain amount of reputation points to expire a thread by yourself, you'll need someone else to do it also.

I've expired it for you.

Original Poster

thesaint;4818375

I've expired it for you.

thank you could you please expire my ps2 games 1 and my madcatz controller please?

tonico;4818695

thank you could you please expire my ps2 games 1 and my madcatz … thank you could you please expire my ps2 games 1 and my madcatz controller please?

can't see em?

tonico;4818695

thank you could you please expire my ps2 games 1 and my madcatz … thank you could you please expire my ps2 games 1 and my madcatz controller please?

I have Expired those two as well, but you really should report them to be locked by clicking the "Report" button in the opening post.

Make sure you've read the rules on relisting too.

supermod

tonico, if you're asking how to close any of your FS/T Threads, then you must report them to be MOD locked not just expire them - use the report button http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif beside your avatar on the relevant FS/T Threads. Thanks.

Original Poster

oh right i see well thank you all very much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838
      2. love affairs2060
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61481
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17856381

See more discussions