Groups

HOW DO I FIND OLDER THREADS WHEN RECENT ACTIVITY IS FULL? I AM TRYING TO TRACK ONE THREAD

Hi i have lost the details on a couple of threads i commented on recently as i have posted comments on others and my recent activity doesnt have the details of the older ones i am looking for. any idea how i can see them. thanks

21 Comments

Banned

by using the advanced seafrch

Use the advanced search and narrow it down by when you roughly posted it and in which forum. So for example;

posts older than 2 weeks in the FS FT forum by RedIron

If you remember what you was talking about you could always try a keyword

You can use the subscribe button if you know your going to want to come back to it too.

Original Poster

thanks all thats great help, i will get to grips with all parts of this site yet, if it kills me. cheers, happy hukd all.

I find em in 2 secs, Keyword+maxmix lol Thats why I put this at the end of each post lol

Can go back years

maxmix

Banned

maxmix what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

maxmix;5344979

I find em in 2 secs, Keyword+maxmix lol Thats why I put this at the end … I find em in 2 secs, Keyword+maxmix lol Thats why I put this at the end of each post lolCan go back years :)maxmix

Good idea

I'm going to do the same from now on

maxmix

RedIron;5345019

Good ideaI'm going to do the same from now onmaxmix

lol :-D

Banned

Jumpingphil;5345027

Don't you automatically get subscribed to anything you post in?Or do you … Don't you automatically get subscribed to anything you post in?Or do you have to turn it on somewhere.If that is the case, click "control panel" in the green section near top of page and hopefully you will see all threads you have posted in. :thumbsup:

no you have to subscribe, by clicking thread tools just under 1st post

Banned

jesus christ thank god i aint got it set, how may threads come up then

Banned

Jumpingphil;5345148

So how do you know if someone has replied to something you said in any of … So how do you know if someone has replied to something you said in any of your posts?

i dont - lol

and its probaby best that way

Banned

Jumpingphil;5345185

But you've come back here and answered me, are you having to keep looking … But you've come back here and answered me, are you having to keep looking at this thread to see if anyone has said anything?

its on my page, and saw you last post, had it been anyone else i just wouldnt have bothered - lol

Banned

omg that just looks a complete mess to me, yes i just view in text and discussed

Banned

Jumpingphil;5345277

It's not too dissimilar from your view but this one only includes stuff … It's not too dissimilar from your view but this one only includes stuff I've posted in.I suppose its what you are used to.To me, the screen you look at seems cluttered 'cos it's got every thread that anyone is talking about at the moment, whether you are interested in it or not.I might try it for a while and see if I like it. :thumbsup:

yeah but title and op is enough to decide whether to bother - lol

try it see how you get on

Argggggggg !!!!!

maxmix

Je ne sais pas !

maxmix

maxmix;5345543

Je ne sais pas !maxmix

Pourquoi?

bellabonkers;5345596

Pourquoi?

J'aime bellabonkers x

maxmix

maxmix;5345660

J'aime bellabonkers xmaxmix

oh la la...hahaa

bonne nuit maxmix :thumbsup:

Banned

bellabonkers;5345690

oh la la...hahaabonne nuit maxmix :thumbsup:

oh i know that one, it means goodnight
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846216
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions