Found 14th Oct 2009
i have lots of singles and loads of albums old and new

1. Misc
  2. Vinyl
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Vinyl
12 Comments

depends what you have got linw also what condition they are in - ebay is a good source to get prices

60s early 70s - depending again what and condition can fetch a few bob

most of the 80s not much except a few - early smiths:thumbsup:

Look for an independent record shop & ask.

Or try sites like this one:

popsike.com/

Or just look on fleabay. See completed listings.

Got a load in the loft mainly mid eighties house, often wondered what hey were worth.....probably zilch.

Original Poster

i have some dads army and morcambe and wise lots of different lps

Banned

go to discogs.com and list them there... people will offer you cash if they are sort after..

very very good site for all music collectors across the spectrum

i have loads of these also but mainly from the 70,s and a load of singles like the beatles and the abbey road one with paul mccartney smoking and the bee gees jogn travolta lots of just 70,s!

greg_68;6575616

Got a load in the loft mainly mid eighties house, often wondered what hey … Got a load in the loft mainly mid eighties house, often wondered what hey were worth.....probably zilch.

send list and i will check in book for you:thumbsup:

linw;6576687

i have some dads army and morcambe and wise lots of different lps

same to you linw

Banned

wulshaz;6576727

i have loads of these also but mainly from the 70,s and a load of singles … i have loads of these also but mainly from the 70,s and a load of singles like the beatles and the abbey road one with paul mccartney smoking and the bee gees jogn travolta lots of just 70,s!

you got some money sitting there tied up in those

Original Poster

ok thanks hun may take awhile though thanks holly100

skamma;6576735

you got some money sitting there tied up in those

really? i have a box load of them they were my dads and then i kept them but it is all 70,s i have my own eighties as that was my era so havent a clue with the 60,70,s end that was my dad

Original Poster

my dad used to work with his group shindig at the caverns and jimmy tarbuck the beatles and other groups and he recorded them reel to reel those days of the acts each week
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…47104
    2. What do you see?2836
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604807
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322860

See more discussions