HOW DO I FIND OUT IF SOME ONE HAS LEFT ME FEEDBACK

Banned 32 replies
Found 20th Feb 2009
HEY .......... im useless lol i dont no how to find out of someone has left me feedback or not can ne one help me out

31 Comments

HOW DO I TURN THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON OFF?

(serious)

Banned

Damnit beat me to it

Banned

Well JFK you have to use Dariks Boot & Nuke! dban.org/

Original Poster Banned

geeeezo give me a break ffs , sad that all u have to do with ur life is point out wether some one has there caps button on

Banned

toni15500;4435522

geeeezo give me a break ffs , sad that all u have to do with ur life is … geeeezo give me a break ffs , sad that all u have to do with ur life is point out wether some one has there caps button on

ROFL

u think thats bad look at his threads :lol:

Original Poster Banned

[QUOTE=ODB_69;4435535]ROFL

u think thats bad look at his threads :lol:[/QUOTE

aw its sad really

Someone has left you -VE feedback but a positive comment.

Tell the person who left you the feedback to contact the mods to rectify

toni15500;4435522

geeeezo give me a break ffs , sad that all u have to do with ur life is … geeeezo give me a break ffs , sad that all u have to do with ur life is point out wether some one has there caps button on

JFK Owned

Original Poster Banned

strike;4435581

Someone has left you -VE feedback but a positive comment.Tell the person … Someone has left you -VE feedback but a positive comment.Tell the person who left you the feedback to contact the mods to rectify

Yeah strike thanks i just mailed FTM and asked him why he has done that , thanks for lettin me no rep added xxxx

Banned

The JFK;4435492

HOW DO I TURN THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON OFF?(serious)

Don't come any dumber than a US president, that's for sure.

;-)

Original Poster Banned

smithyp1;4435598

JFK Owned

LOL what do u mean smithy ???:thinking:

Banned

if u look the comments positive therefore its obvo an accident...I think its cause people are used to Ebay and its the other way round there, done it myself too

Yeah, ODB thats what i mean

Banned

toni15500;4435522

Was a good question and I've learnt something too. Thanks.

Banned

smithyp1;4435598

JFK Owned

toni15500;4435625

urbandictionary.com/def…ned

Banned

toni15500;4435608

Yeah strike thanks i just mailed FTM and asked him why he has done that , … Yeah strike thanks i just mailed FTM and asked him why he has done that , thanks for lettin me no rep added xxxx

the feedback default used to be negative unless unticked by ticking positive, now the default is positive and you need to tick negative, so think many still tick other without even reading which one is ticked, as sadi just get the member to pm a mod and ask for its removal

Banned

BTW Toni

Banned

Banana79;4435704

Hi all, I'm trying to find my feedback too but can't see how to do it. … Hi all, I'm trying to find my feedback too but can't see how to do it. Can someone explain how I can find it please, not just a link. Many thanks. X.

^^^ as above

Banana79;4435704

Hi all, I'm trying to find my feedback too but can't see how to do it. … Hi all, I'm trying to find my feedback too but can't see how to do it. Can someone explain how I can find it please, not just a link. Many thanks. X.

Check ODB's above comment

toni15500;4435625

As in you made him look silly, not that it is difficult.

He often does this himself without any help whatsoever :thumbsup:

Banned

Banana79;4435704

the fs/ft link under your username

toni15500;4435522

Wow, you don't know how to use capital letters or full stops. You must be going somewhere in life.

BRB.................Going to get my hair cut and then pick up my Beamer.

smithyp1;4435598

JFK Owned

You what?

3-1.

BRB..................Going to get my hair cut and then pick up my Beamer.

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;4435695

BTW Toni

toni15500;4435752

OK odb get ur coat uve pulled u had me at the BTW bit:p

lmao! Don't encourage him, he's bad enough!

Banned

toni15500;4435752

OK odb get ur coat uve pulled u had me at the BTW bit:p

loooooooooooooool invited SCORE

sadiebabes;4435762

lmao! Don't encourage him, he's bad enough!

shurrup you

I'm a good boy :whistling:

ive reported everyone itt

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;4435749

You what?3-1.BRB..................Going to get my hair cut and then pick … You what?3-1.BRB..................Going to get my hair cut and then pick up my Beamer.

For you're information u pillock i have alot going on in my life .!!!! And as for you're remark about the full stop's and capital letters im alot more litterate than you are just because i don't feel the need to make a point and write my lifes story in every thread doesnt mean im not capable !!!!!

P.s i write quick form as it easy and let me give u a shock QUICK .!!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions