EXPIRED

How do I find out when I get my next Tesco Clubcard vouchers? Or should I go online?

Since the TopCashBack deal for the clubcard points I've racked up quite a lot - just wondered when I'm likely to get them sent to me? I haven't paid much attention recently to the timings as I've never had much saved, and can't find the info on the clubcard site.

Alternatively, if you switch to online, can you then print them whenever you like?

3 Comments

Just sign up to the clubcard website, you dont have to swap to printing them off yourself if you don't want to. It shows how many points you have and the next planned run of vouchers.

Original Poster

Astec123

Just sign up to the clubcard website, you dont have to swap to printing … Just sign up to the clubcard website, you dont have to swap to printing them off yourself if you don't want to. It shows how many points you have and the next planned run of vouchers.

Thanks. I've been looking on the website, but can't find the bit where it tells you when the next planned run of vouchers is?

Original Poster

Ah, just found a bit that says...

The final date to collect points for your May Clubcard statement is 04/05/13
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313798
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553748
    3. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98

See more discussions