Groups

how do i find out which version the new current ipod nanos are?

the new ones that record video and pause radio - which 'version' is it please?

4 Comments

its the 5th generation, i just got my girlfriend one to replace her 4th gen nano, well worth it! camera, bigger screen, radio, step meter and I got it from the apple store for the same price as every where else and had it engraved for free!

get the 16gb though only £20 more than the 8gb! lovely bit of kit, thought about selling my 30gb video ipod and getting one it seems old compared to the new nano!

Original Poster

thank you x

my dad has got the red one for my daughters christmas present - looks amazing! thanks for your help, rep added!

hocka;6521476

thank you xmy dad has got the red one for my daughters christmas present … thank you xmy dad has got the red one for my daughters christmas present - looks amazing! thanks for your help, rep added!

She will be very happy with it, I was amazed how good the video camera was! also records sound and can be used as a dictaphone, ok bit boring but very handy for my mrs at uni so she can record her lectures!

Thanks for rep, very kind of you have some back ,all the best jake:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jake1983;6521583

She will be very happy with it, I was amazed how good the video camera … She will be very happy with it, I was amazed how good the video camera was! also records sound and can be used as a dictaphone, ok bit boring but very handy for my mrs at uni so she can record her lectures!Thanks for rep, very kind of you have some back ,all the best jake:thumbsup:

thank you - its nice to be nice!!!:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?55
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27125
      3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379

See more discussions