Groups

How do i find post by seller

Bought something from pettledust, have send message but no reply, when i search through advanced search i can't find item that she was selling a Jacket for 18-24 or 2-3 can't remeber exactly.

7 Comments

Go into advanced (top right)

Radio

beat me to it sass

Original Poster

thanks to you all, rep left now if you could only get her to post item that would be fantastic.

Although you have now been given the link, here's how to do it.

If you use advanced search, then put pettledust in the "By member" box, then select "Find threads by user" in the drop down box, and select the "For Sale/Trade" forum, leave all the other boxes the same.

You can then see all threads started by pettledust in that forum.

elaine32;4988743

thanks to you all, rep left now if you could only get her to post item … thanks to you all, rep left now if you could only get her to post item that would be fantastic.

PM me the number, and I'll call on your behalf.

Banned

elain i found the link through your posts, as couldnt find it by searching under her username, although since you bumped the thread can now find it that way, maybe a blip in the system there

feel free to ignore thesaints sarcastic comments most do, must of us are ale to ask a question without being a pompous ****

But did you follow any of the guidelines, in getting an address or landline number

supermod

Thanks for that link sassie

elaine32, you won't be able to contact that seller directly now unfortunately under that HUKD member name, but Admin can still get in touch with them on your behalf.

You can contact HUKD Admin via ]Contact Us
    > Link, thanks :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp23
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281979
    3. What is there free to do in your town?37
    4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions