Groups

How Do I Find What My PUK Code Is?

My brother has locked me out of my own phone so how do I find my PUK code?

It's a samsung D500 on O2.

Thanks

13 Comments

Banned

If not in manual ring them

call o2, they will give over the phone, or try their online service and see if its working.

It is sometimes written on or on a piece of paper within the SIM Pack you got with your phone.

I am with Virgin Mobile and can get mine online (where I log in as I have registered online), and it was also printed on the credit card sized piece of plastic that contained the sim card.

"If you are not already registered for My O2 you will need to call Customer Care to retrieve your PUK code"

Original Poster

They're closed..........

Whenever I've locked my phone I've always had to ring the provider to get one :x

Original Poster

it says 'the codes are supplied by the network operator'

borolad94;4458290

it says 'the codes are supplied by the network operator'

I think you've just answered your OP!! :-D

o2.co.uk/app…ome

put your number in at the bottom

thats a £100 fee please

I deal with O2 at work and they have an option on there website in the support area to get your puk code... take a look

mosskeeto;4458337

I deal with O2 at work and they have an option on there website in the … I deal with O2 at work and they have an option on there website in the support area to get your puk code... take a look

damn my slow typing!!

djnaff;4458322

http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/getPUK/welcomeput your number in at the bottom … http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/getPUK/welcomeput your number in at the bottom :)thats a £100 fee please

I was gonna tell him for half that price!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp23
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281979
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions