Groups

how do i get a great upgrade deal?

my contract is up for upgrade and the phone i want will be £99 how far do i push it to get it free i dont want them to tell me to leave! thanks for any help

10 Comments

who are you with and how much do you pay a month?

Original Poster

o2 £25 12 month contract

Make sure you use all your texts and minutes even if don't usually.

they should offer that phone anyway, have you asked them?, maybe you will need to go on a 18 month contract

tell em to stick the contract up their pipe hole..that worked for me

Original Poster

i have asked in around about way but they just tell me to ring back on the day its due for upgrade i can get it free if i go onto a cashback site but a bit worried about doing that

well wait until your contract has finished then ring them up and tell them what phone you want and they should offer it, if not tell them you will leave for another provider and they should then offer it to you, hope i could help!

Original Poster

Arizolas;2541542

tell em to stick the contract up their pipe hole..that worked for me

knowing my luck they tell me to leave ive been with o2 for years the best network in my area

tell them you wont be upgrading and when your contract ends you will be going with another network/provider because they will give you the phone free, if they really want your custom(which they will) they will offer you the phone you want for free aswell, and maybe even more texts/minutes

dildil;2541574

knowing my luck they tell me to leave ive been with o2 for years the best … knowing my luck they tell me to leave ive been with o2 for years the best network in my area

I always threaten them with it....I have been with them for 7 years now so they dont wanna let me go I guess. Failing that id just go to 02 pay as you go and apply for the unlimited calls and texts to other 02 as most of my mates n family are on the 02 network.

Then just buy a new phone (which btw all these new phones are getting more unreliable, K850i I have replaced 4 times in less than a year 2 of the phones lasted me a week )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      2. What is there free to do in your town?37
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …279966
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions