How do I get from London Liverpool Street Train Station to the O2 Arena?! I am really confused!

6 replies
Found 6th Dec 2008
How do I get from London Liverpool Street Train Station to the O2 Arena?! I am really confused!

HELP!

6 Comments

jubilee line get off at north greenwich

Banned

click on the directions/how do i get there link on the 02 website

Banned

Liverpool Street Underground Station
Take the Central Line towards Newbury Park
or Central Line towards Epping
or Central Line towards Hainault
or Central Line towards Loughton

Zone(s): 1, 2, 3
Stratford Underground Station
Take the Jubilee Line towards Stanmore
or Jubilee Line towards Wembley Park

Zone(s): 3
North Greenwich Underground Station

Original Poster

sam2007;3678553

Liverpool Street Underground StationTake the Central Line towards Newbury … Liverpool Street Underground StationTake the Central Line towards Newbury Parkor Central Line towards Eppingor Central Line towards Hainaultor Central Line towards LoughtonZone(s): 1, 2, 3Stratford Underground StationTake the Jubilee Line towards Stanmoreor Jubilee Line towards Wembley ParkZone(s): 3North Greenwich Underground Station

Can you tell I have not been to London recently!! I am booking tickets for a concert that is next June at the 02, however, I am trying to work out how much it is all going to cost and the tube really confuses me!

Do you know how much it costs to go from London Liverpool Street to North Greenwich / 02 Arena?

Banned

Zones 1-3 £8.60

If thats the only place your going it's £8.60 for a one day travelcard that can be used all day and you can go anywhere in zones 1,2,3. Don't know price for return just there and back sorry.

buy an oyster card. £3 deposit. i think it's £4 return to the o2. you can get your £3 depsoit returned if you don't want to keep the card for future use.

an off peak one day travelcard, zones 1-3 is £5.90
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63662
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions