How do i get from london victoria coach station to heathrow terminal 3?

Found 29th Nov 2011
I have just taken advantage of the free mega bus tickets which takes me from newport to victoria coach station, it gets me in at 9.30 on the 9th of feb, I then need to get to heathrow terminal 3 by 11.30. I have tried typing it into the national rail website but it says journey not reconised, Any help would be great thanks all.
Community Updates
MiscLondon
15 Comments
Travel by tube probably best solution
Does the tube go straight there ? I have not travelled by tube before lol
I think National express coaches do that run from VCS or green line from over the road near the back of Victoria train station....phone them
magicbeans

http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/timesandfares/VIC/HEATHROW/090212/1130/arr

Thanks magicbeans, your a star
surfbunny

Does the tube go straight there ? I have not travelled by tube before lol

Yes it does or if your worried about tube delays you could go to Paddington Station and take the Heathrow Express, which generally only takes 15 minutes to get to Heathrow.
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, makes it a lot cheaper than being dropped off
Once you get to Victoria Tube station take the

Circle line or District Line (West Bound) to Gloucester Road
At Gloucester Road jump on the Picadilly line to Terminals 1,2,3

Journey Planner is the site you are looking for within London travel http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en

Have noticed it would take an hour (including walking between coach station to tube station) etc. If you have a luggage to carry around, I would just take National Express coach from the Victoria coach station direct to the Heathrow Coach Station...which costs 5quid and 40min travel. Both coach and tube stations are walk-able distance to the actual terminal.
surf where u putting in victoria 'coach' station when u were checking?

anyways have fun, half the holiday is planning and looking forward to it! tube can be a little difficult to navigate if u are a noob..... don't expect too many friendly faces down london either!! pot luck who u ask....although if its a girl on her own with loadsa luggage im sure u will pull on the heart strings!
Thanks magicbeans, off to oz for 3 weeks with my 7 year old, can't wait
surfbunny

Thanks magicbeans, off to oz for 3 weeks with my 7 year old, can't wait

australia! wow!!! amazing and what a long flight u will have ahead of u. have a great time
Suftbunny, your best bet would be to take the DISTRICT (green) line Westbound from Victoria station and change to the PICADILLY (Navy) line from Earls Court.

Reason for this is because at Earls court, you get step free access to the picadilly line (Picadilly line is on the opposite side of the platform you get off at), which would make your life easier with your luggage and little one. Also theres very little gap between the train and the platform edge.
Adnan786

Suftbunny, your best bet would be to take the DISTRICT (green) line … Suftbunny, your best bet would be to take the DISTRICT (green) line Westbound from Victoria station and change to the PICADILLY (Navy) line from Earls Court.Reason for this is because at Earls court, you get step free access to the picadilly line (Picadilly line is on the opposite side of the platform you get off at), which would make your life easier with your luggage and little one. Also theres very little gap between the train and the platform edge.

Thanks that sounds great
magicbeans

australia! wow!!! amazing and what a long flight u will have ahead of u. … australia! wow!!! amazing and what a long flight u will have ahead of u. have a great time

I know, not looking forward to the travel bit !! but i can't wait for the sunshine
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants