Groups

How do I get miley cyrus presale fan code for UK tour more specifially o2 arena?

Answer to the question please :). Please no witty comments lol thanks

20 Comments

Are you subscribed to the 02 newsletter? sometimes you get presales a day early.

theo2.co.uk/ins…tml

OMG ::: £49.50 - £60.00 for a ticket ,ticketmaster.co.uk/sea…=18

how are parents going to afford to take there young kids to see there idol when u have 2 or 3 young girls who cant go on there own for obvios reason , and a family going will cost in region of + £350 for a cpl hours ,, that is just ridiculous

Anyone willing to give me the code as my daughter really wants to see her

Banned

I wouldn't mind seeing her too. I'm 20 and I still like her music!

do you really thik you need pre sale codes ? at £50-£70 a ticket i can't see her selling out

nikkit72;5441951

do you really thik you need pre sale codes ? at £50-£70 a ticket i can't s … do you really thik you need pre sale codes ? at £50-£70 a ticket i can't see her selling out

You obviously don't have any daughters then.

She is probably the biggest teen star in the world at the moment.

Sell out no problem.

nikkit72;5441951

do you really thik you need pre sale codes ? at £50-£70 a ticket i can't s … do you really thik you need pre sale codes ? at £50-£70 a ticket i can't see her selling out

It deffo will sell out,

What with parents like me wanting to take my daughter and the scum touts who sell on eBay wanting to make a pretty buck out of us parents.

Anyone got a code?

ok , im glad there is some rich parents then ,, i have 3 girls who would like to go i cant afford £300 for a few hours out, i wish they would think about the prices a bit better ,, MJ tickets were not even this much and he is a god

greg_68;5441970

You obviously don't have any daughters then.She is probably the biggest … You obviously don't have any daughters then.She is probably the biggest teen star in the world at the moment.Sell out no problem.

LOL , i have 1 daughter and 2 step daughters ,,, i know who miley cirus is ,, its on in my house all the time ,, i would so love to take the girls but like i said earlier £300 is a hell of a lot of money in this day \nd age

Banned

davidhurn;5435162

. I'm 20 and I still like her music!

yes

her music

i'm sure!

Banned

Looked at taking my wee one to Walking With Dinosaurs - its the same.

All tickets are full price regardless of whether they are adults or kids

You should try living in Ireland! Our cheapest ticket is 65 euro and it goes up to 86 euro. Then you get hit with a 6 euro booking fee even though you download the tickets yourself. The cheapest tickets that were available at 65 euro were looking at the side of the stage - real ploy to get you to buy the expensive tickets! With the current Euro rate it has cost about £350 sterling for 2 adults and 2 children. Rip Off!

Why should we have more expensive tickets than anywhere else she is touring????

My kids are getting tickets for Xmas if I get them Friday.it's not so bad towards a Xmas present but it's more than I am paying to see take that next week.I know my kids will be so excited though xmas day if I get them

Just got a presale link for Amex card members

ticketmaster.co.uk/pro…X_A

not that I want to see her or pay those extortionate prices lol

I just used my Amex link and was offered really good tickets in Lower Tier. But In the end I just couldn't bring myself to press the confirm button, What really got me was not just the £60 ticket price but then each ticket had ann extra £7.25 added on and then postage on top[ of that. The Extra add on always annoys me but it's not usually as high as £7.25! - what's that all about? Fortunately hadn't told the kids I was going to get the tickets!

Bundle1217;5461608

I just used my Amex link and was offered really good tickets in Lower … I just used my Amex link and was offered really good tickets in Lower Tier. But In the end I just couldn't bring myself to press the confirm button, What really got me was not just the £60 ticket price but then each ticket had ann extra £7.25 added on and then postage on top[ of that. The Extra add on always annoys me but it's not usually as high as £7.25! - what's that all about? Fortunately hadn't told the kids I was going to get the tickets!

That's disgusting, I bought Michael Jackson tickets for a lot less incl all fees and we're right next to the stage.

http://thedailyfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/michael_jackson.jpg

Or...

http://earsucker.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/miley_cyrus_sucks1.jpg

Is Miley the new Britney or something?

choc1969;5463744

That's disgusting, I bought Michael Jackson tickets for a lot less incl … That's disgusting, I bought Michael Jackson tickets for a lot less incl all fees and we're right next to the stage.

a lot less?? do tell how? I paid 75 quid each before booking fees on ticketmaster for michael jackson-all the lower tier seats are 75 quid are they not?

Bundle1217;5461608

I just used my Amex link and was offered really good tickets in Lower … I just used my Amex link and was offered really good tickets in Lower Tier. But In the end I just couldn't bring myself to press the confirm button, What really got me was not just the £60 ticket price but then each ticket had ann extra £7.25 added on and then postage on top[ of that. The Extra add on always annoys me but it's not usually as high as £7.25! - what's that all about? Fortunately hadn't told the kids I was going to get the tickets!

the02 charge 12 percent of face value as a booking fee rather than a flat fee. if you bought a cheaper miley ticket the booking fee would be less.

i think that the price is to much, but i know i just need to go
    im even getting this as my christmas pressent i want it that bad!
    although i must say i guess i dont need to go as i have met her many times and seen her perform live 4 times already
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764479
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4074
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846257
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28110

See more discussions