How do I get on Vodafone live chat?

Found 29th Aug 2015
I want to configure my phone so I can use my free bundle data for internet. It wont load up on my laptop and Ive tried sending WEB to 40127 but I dont receive the configuration settings.
Community Updates
AskVodafone
6 Comments
go to website live chat pops up
You're looking for the Vodafone APN settings.

If you know where this menu is,the following is the settings that the text auto configures.

Before the brackets is the info for pay monthly. Inside the brackets is pay as you go.

Enter the following data into the onscreen form, without changing any other settings;
Name - Vodafone Internet
APN - internet (PAYG - pp.vodafone.co.uk)
Username - web (PAYG - wap)
Password - web (PAYG - wap)
MMSC - mms.vodafone.co.uk/ser…mms
MMS Proxy - 212.183.137.12
MMS Port - 8799
Authentication type - PAP
APN type - If given a choice, select internet+mms, if the keyboard appears enter *
(As a check, the image below shows blue text in the fields you s
If you get stuck, just quote my comment (reply / arrow on the right side off my comment) and I will try help further.
Original Poster

thanks. I have tried this and then selected to use data but doesnt work.

kos1c

You're looking for the Vodafone APN settings. If you know where this menu … You're looking for the Vodafone APN settings. If you know where this menu is,the following is the settings that the text auto configures. Before the brackets is the info for pay monthly. Inside the brackets is pay as you go. Enter the following data into the onscreen form, without changing any other settings;Name - Vodafone InternetAPN - internet (PAYG - pp.vodafone.co.uk)Username - web (PAYG - wap)Password - web (PAYG - wap)MMSC - http://mms.vodafone.co.uk/servlets/mmsMMS Proxy - 212.183.137.12MMS Port - 8799Authentication type - PAPAPN type - If given a choice, select internet+mms, if the keyboard appears enter *(As a check, the image below shows blue text in the fields you s

Which phone are you using
Original Poster

Huawei G300. Its ok I will just wait till live chat is working. Thanks.

kos1c

Which phone are you using

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants