Groups
    EXPIRED

How do I get parking sensors fitted? How much? Please help

Just bought myself a new motor an its alot bigger than what i am use to so i want to get front an rear sensors fitted, i know u can get some an fit them yourself but are they any good? i would prefer proper ones that are actually installed in the bumper but i have no idea of cost an who fits them?
    Thanks in advance

7 Comments

Banned

Just practice parking. a lot cheaper as you'll be looking at a good few hundred quid to buy & fit yourself.

Are you female???

My dad had the meta targa ones from halfords fitted to a grande scenic at £99.99including fitting they are only £49.99 now! They work great too. Nice and neat with the number plate surround mounts.

tesco have one on offer for £50 quid that my father in law just bought as the garage wanted over £250 for one fitted

Original Poster

lol i aint a woman, where i live its very narrow an have tiny parking spaces, its hard to park a gt continental lol

Save your cash, "borrow" two cones and practice parking or move to central london.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
    2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047152
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2485

See more discussions