Groups
    EXPIRED

How do I get some free 1St class stamps?

I think I remember seeing somewhere something about people getting stamps from Royal Mail for posting letters for them. Does anyone know where I can look into this? Does anyone on here do it and is it very tying?

Many thanks in advance xxx

9 Comments

I applied ages ago and heard nowt since.

Original Poster

Registered, thanks Musician x

I've applied for this about 6 months ago and got no answer

Original Poster

Hmmmmm not holding out much hope by the sound of things then.

Banned

I did it for a couple of months. Wasn't for me, the times you need to post are to specific (usually when I was trying to work) and the website is confusing, as is the labeling etc.

Musician

I did it for a couple of months. Wasn't for me, the times you need to … I did it for a couple of months. Wasn't for me, the times you need to post are to specific (usually when I was trying to work) and the website is confusing, as is the labeling etc.

I tried it last year, the first lot they sent me to post was scheduled for Christmas day....sod that! they said send it again a week later so I just gave up there and then

got about 5 books free for doing nothing though

I've done this for a couple months and as someone else just said you need to post at specific times of day from not just postbox but post office. Also receive parcels, which go to sorting office if you're not in. In my opinion it wasn't worth the hassle. :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions