Groups

How do I get stone chips out of my bonnet

I got like 60 bad chips on me black bonnet looks like space on a clear night I tried to remove via t cut but it only removed some, any ideas's
    Thing is the rest of the bodywork looks a1 it's just the bonnet

15 Comments

Depends how bad it is tbh. One of those colour match polishes with the touch up stick may work but if its really bad you need it blown over (resprayed).
    Hth

If you have that many you're probably better off just getting the bonnet resprayed.

Banned

get it resprayed cost about £200

http://www.icipaints.co.uk/files/images/img/img_can_hammerite.jpg

if the cars an old banger or relatively old it might be worth taking a visit to your local car dismantlers/scrap yard and see if they can supply a new one ,it will be cheaper than bodging it

Banned

lumoruk;5864096

get it resprayed cost about £200

behave wont cost that much, around £80 depend's where you go, i had full passenger door and lq panel done for £160 by vauxhaull arnold clark

dj_urban;5864461

behave wont cost that much, around £80 depend's where you go, i had … behave wont cost that much, around £80 depend's where you go, i had full passenger door and lq panel done for £160 by vauxhaull arnold clark

For £80 you'd be lucky to get a mirror sprayed in Kent :lol:

Original Poster

Thanks rep added to all

Original Poster

nickzadok;5864255

Some good advice from the pros? … Some good advice from the pros? http://www.clean-image.co.uk/articles/stone-chips.htm

Will try this thanks

JBAUERBEATSJBOND;5864861

Thanks rep added to all

was my advise no good then?:whistling:

Banned

JACKIT99;5864894

was my advise no good then?:whistling:

somebody stole my idea just posted a diff link:p

thief

Banned

dj_urban;5864461

behave wont cost that much, around £80 depend's where you go, i had … behave wont cost that much, around £80 depend's where you go, i had full passenger door and lq panel done for £160 by vauxhaull arnold clark

Arnold Clark is Scotland??? down here in the south things are a little bit more expensive :whistling:

Add some salt & vinegar & enjoy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions