How do I get Xbox live gold to convert to ultimate for best deal?

Posted 14th Jan
Hi all.

I've seen a few posts on here since Xmas saying it's possible to convert up to 3 years of Xbox gold into ultimate.

I'm not much of a gamer, but a mate bought an Xbox one s for Xmas and I've been telling him not to use the 1 month of free Xbox ultimate he's got yet....trouble is I'm not sure why . All I know is on a couple of posts I saw that some folk have been able to buy up to 3 years gold and convert to ultimate.

so what's the best/cheapest way of doing so? Can I stack a load of gold deals and then convert?

Any advice very much appreciated
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Ultimate will convert any gold you have so best thing to do is find the cheapest place to buy gold and then take the £1 ultimate offer and it will convert all your gold to ultimate game pass
Thanks, any ideas of how to go about "stacking" a load of gold live? Will any gold deals bought stack automatically?
Edited by: "wolfee" 14th Jan
wolfee14/01/2020 16:10

Thanks, any ideas of how to go about "stacking" a load of gold live? Will …Thanks, any ideas of how to go about "stacking" a load of gold live? Will any gold deals bought stack automatically?

At the minute cheapest is about 35 for 12 month. You can stack gold if you like. Every now and then it is on offer so just keep an eye out
Cdkeys are saying Microsoft have stopped allowing code stacking on gold now. Not tried it myself but have just got 12 months gold from them and received that note.
dgregory114/01/2020 19:08

Cdkeys are saying Microsoft have stopped allowing code stacking on gold …Cdkeys are saying Microsoft have stopped allowing code stacking on gold now. Not tried it myself but have just got 12 months gold from them and received that note.

Thanks for the info. Just wondering if it's the 12 month codes that won't stack. Anybody know if the 3 month ones stack?

Also how does buying from abroad work? I know I'd have to use a VPN to buy...but would it work as normal there after?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions