as above.

cheers

11 Comments

Banned

Rating?

Original Poster

feedback i mean - in forsaletrade forums

Original Poster

hmmm cant find anything under for sale bit of profile?

Try putting ' feedback' in the search box. It shouldn't be to hard to find the answer to the most often asked question on HUKD from there.

Banned

deek72

Try putting ' feedback' in the search box. It shouldn't be to hard to … Try putting ' feedback' in the search box. It shouldn't be to hard to find the answer to the most often asked question on HUKD from there.

Shut it you

DLM

Shut it you

True, though

Banned

deek72

True, though

Very true.

Did your wife like her flowers?

DLM

Very true.Did your wife like her flowers?

She did although tbh I was less than impressed. She phoned me to say they were on the way ' unfortunately there are no roses in the bouquet as I had run out, but I've put some other stuff in to make up for it'. I'm sure you've had good service from her or else you wouldn't have recommended her but I've got to say its the worst £50 I've ever spent

Banned

deek72

She did although tbh I was less than impressed. She phoned me to say they … She did although tbh I was less than impressed. She phoned me to say they were on the way ' unfortunately there are no roses in the bouquet as I had run out, but I've put some other stuff in to make up for it'. I'm sure you've had good service from her or else you wouldn't have recommended her but I've got to say its the worst £50 I've ever spent

Sorry to hear that.

I am getting button-holes from her on saturday they had better be good.

Banned

click on your profile, top right hand corner, from the click on for sale/trade tab and you will see all threads you have started and all threads you have posted in, find thread and leave feedback
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions