How do i go about paying off my device plan and cancelling my airtime on O2 refresh?

Found 25th Feb
Im 12 months into the contract of 24, if i call to pay off the device plan, when can i cancel the airtime?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
just ring customer services and ask to pay off the device plan by credit card, you will get a written notification in the post about a week later and an email. Althought you can do both requests together, I tend to do the service cancellation the next day. Don't cancel you direct debit until everything is sorted in writing from O2. Having done this process 4 times, twice they have got the figures wrong and taken extra amounts from my bank via DD. No problems getting the money back, but if the DD bounces, it will show on your credit record, even though it was O2's fault. You then have a job getting the credit report updated.
Edited by: "airbus330" 25th Feb
eslick36 m ago

pretty sure you cant cancel the airtime unless you are in the first 14 …pretty sure you cant cancel the airtime unless you are in the first 14 days, thats the benefit of the refresh deals we have seen on here and taken advantage of. once the cooling off is gone i think you are tied in. why not call them or webchat.

Incorrect. You can pay off your device at any time and cancel the airtime.
Preying_Eyes14 m ago

Incorrect. You can pay off your device at any time and cancel the airtime.

You are right you have to give 30 days notice which is different from the first 24 days cancellation.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants