Groups

how do i jailbreak my itouch?

Hi folks i have a itouch which i have just upgraded the software on to the latest version, but now all my apps are not there. how do i put cydia on it to download all new ones?

i bought it with jailbreak on, but cydia said my software was out of date so needed updating, so i did and now it isnt there, DOH!!!!

many thanks, loads of rep for you guys too

7 Comments

well jailbreaking wont replace your apps, just allow you to replace them.

which apps did you have, why not see if you can keep it as it is and download a similar app from the app store?

Install scummvm on your jail broken itouch....you wouldn't regret it.

Original Poster

electriclinux;4075180

Install scummvm on your jail broken itouch....you wouldn't regret it.

sounds wonderful

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4074754

well jailbreaking wont replace your apps, just allow you to replace … well jailbreaking wont replace your apps, just allow you to replace them.which apps did you have, why not see if you can keep it as it is and download a similar app from the app store?

im not sure to be honest, i know i had a poker game on it and hidepod (no idea what it was though) and a few other bits, im not sure i would use them again and may just download poker or something from the apps store, are they generally better games etc?

Here is more information on scummvm if you are interested. scummvm.org/dow…php

Working games using scummvm on the ipod touch
    Beneath a Steel Sky
    Broken Sword 1: The Shadow of the Templars
    Day of the Tentacle
    The Dig Fully
    Flight of the Amazon Queen
    Full Throttle
    Gobliiins
    Gobliins 2
    Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
    King's Quest 3
    Loom
    Maniac Mansion
    Monkey Island 1: The Secret of Monkey Island
    Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
    Monkey Island 3: The Curse of Monkey Island
    Sam & Max Hit the Road
    Simon the Sorcerer 1
    Simon the Sorcerer 2
    Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders

electriclinux;4075638

Here is more information on scummvm if you are interested. … Here is more information on scummvm if you are interested. http://www.scummvm.org/downloads.phpWorking games using scummvm on the ipod touchBeneath a Steel Sky Broken Sword 1: The Shadow of the Templars Day of the Tentacle The Dig Fully Flight of the Amazon Queen Full Throttle Gobliiins Gobliins 2 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade King's Quest 3 Loom Maniac Mansion Monkey Island 1: The Secret of Monkey Island Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Monkey Island 3: The Curse of Monkey Island Sam & Max Hit the Road Simon the Sorcerer 1 Simon the Sorcerer 2 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders

Can you Jailbreak 2nd Gen yet?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27146
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972444
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!810
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764716

See more discussions