How do I join Costco Membership?

Found 5th Jun 2015
I want to join Costco Membership, but it's lool like they have set criteria selected employment groups, are they strict about that ? any tips ?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
The employment groups are quite varied, a number of employers have their own arrangements with them too - mine doesn't really fit into any of the categories but still has an agreement for Personal membership. Other options would be to:
- Find someone with a business who is already a member and ask if they can add you if you give them the money
- Look on their website to see if what you want is on there, if it is you can get an online-only membership for around £15. Online has the added bonus that they accept credit and debit cards, whereas in store it's Debit or Amex only.
Original Poster
I just lost the link of individual membership, as you said is £15, but what's is the difference between indivdual membership cost £30 and online-only membership £15, are both eligible for online shopping and no extra 5 percent surcharge ?

By the if some one wants to add me I am happy to pay £15, my main focus is to purchase online as of now
jun19

I just lost the link of individual membership, as you said is £15, but … I just lost the link of individual membership, as you said is £15, but what's is the difference between indivdual membership cost £30 and online-only membership £15, are both eligible for online shopping and no extra 5 percent surcharge ? By the if some one wants to add me I am happy to pay £15, my main focus is to purchase online as of now

Online membership, anyone can join and you no longer have to pay the 5% surcharge :). That's the main difference, if you paid the £30 you have to prove you're eligible but then you have access to their warehouses worldwide as well as online. If you join online you can upgrade to the full membership by paying the difference (I think pro-rata'd) (and presumably providing proof). The information is here, on the left:
costco.co.uk/how…rks

From memory, they offer you the opportunity to join the online subscription at Checkout...

Edited by: "IndianaBlues" 5th Jun 2015
Original Poster
Thanks mate, I found the option at checkout....
I've never understood why they restrict the membership to certain professions if they are charging for membership, Mind you I've never understood why they have a membership system in the first place.
DistortedVision

I've never understood why they restrict the membership to certain … I've never understood why they restrict the membership to certain professions if they are charging for membership, Mind you I've never understood why they have a membership system in the first place.

I'd like to know the answer to this as well
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions