Groups

How do i know if Guess bag is genuine?

hi, i have a Guess bag, it was bought for me for a gift from USA, it has Guess stamped on the G
    but nothing inside..
    is it genuine?
    thanks

15 Comments

Just guess......................................:p

I guess not

Take it to a Guess shop and let them check ?? however im sure the staff members wont have a clue!

Or.. take it to your local police station... get them to check and if its fake you will be able to hand it in while you are there as a counterfeit product.

ask the person who bought it you???

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

http://www.ehow.com/how_4964162_spot-fake-guess-handbag.html

thanks for that, it was really useful..:)

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

your welcomeDoes it appear to be real or fake?

i really think its real, my sister in law bought it me a couple of years ago from usa,
    it has the G on front with Guess printed on it, but no label inside.. but on that site it says small bags probably wouldn't have a label.. i want to sell it on ebay, but don't want to risk it in case its not real..

I was going to say cant you ask her but GUESS if you're selling it then maybe not.
    I have a Guess bag and it has a metal guess label and material label inside. Plus it is extremely good quality. The leather is quite buttery if that makes sense?

Original Poster

gemmyw

I was going to say cant you ask her but GUESS if you're selling it then … I was going to say cant you ask her but GUESS if you're selling it then maybe not.I have a Guess bag and it has a metal guess label and material label inside. Plus it is extremely good quality. The leather is quite buttery if that makes sense?

is it a small bag? has it a label of where its made?

Do they make fake Guess bags? they're not very expensive to begin with.

ETA: I've just checked a small bag that I bought from HOF and it doesn't have a guess label inside, it just states where it was made and the material composition.
    Edited by: "LoveHearts" 9th Feb 2011

Original Poster

LoveHearts

Do they make fake Guess bags? they're not very expensive to begin with. … Do they make fake Guess bags? they're not very expensive to begin with. ETA: I've just checked a small bag that I bought from HOF and it doesn't have a guess label inside, it just states where it was made and the material composition.

where was it made? has it got an inner zipped pocket? does it have the guess logo on the inner zip?

Hi it was made in China and yes it has an inner zipped pocket with a Guess logo pull on the zip.

Original Poster

LoveHearts

Hi it was made in China and yes it has an inner zipped pocket with a … Hi it was made in China and yes it has an inner zipped pocket with a Guess logo pull on the zip.

brill thanks
    mine has a little black label with 'made in china' but no logo on the inner zip..
    thanks again jo-jo

JO-JO

brill thanksmine has a little black label with 'made in china' but no … brill thanksmine has a little black label with 'made in china' but no logo on the inner zip..thanks again jo-jo

My bag is a tiny bag, it's like the size of a purse but with a small handle, maybe yours is fake then if the zip pull doesn't have the logo?

ETA: I've just looked inside one of my big Guess bags and the inner zip pull is suede without any Guess branding.
    Edited by: "LoveHearts" 10th Feb 2011

Original Poster

thanka again lovehearts X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions