How do I know if my flight will be cancelled (ryanair)

Found 2nd Oct 2017Edited by:"murtgurge"
I am heading to belgium early november, and ifI go with ryanair the flight is £20. If I go with a diff airline then I am looking at £250-£350.

On the ryanair site it doesn't mention my flight being affected, and is still available for booking. Does this mean it will actually be ok, or are they cancelling more flights that they haven't announced?

To clarify - it's not just that the flight is still there to be booked, I read through the PDF of all affected flights and planned changes, and it isn't mentioned on there for my flight.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Should be fine.
Remember if you want to take more than a handbag on board you will have to pay for priority boarding. Otherwise your carry on will be put in the hold.
Just make sure whereabouts the Airport is in Belgium, Ryanair only fly from U.K. To Brussels Charleroi which is on the outskirts of the city some 54 km from Brussels Airport. That might be why there is such a difference in price to other airlines.
Toptrumpet2 h, 44 m ago

Just make sure whereabouts the Airport is in Belgium, Ryanair only fly …Just make sure whereabouts the Airport is in Belgium, Ryanair only fly from U.K. To Brussels Charleroi which is on the outskirts of the city some 54 km from Brussels Airport. That might be why there is such a difference in price to other airlines.

yeh this is the reason for the price but the trip I'm taking is basically I'm flying there to meet a friend from northern Belgium but then we are driving to Paris so it's on the way for him anyway so the airport is fine as he will grab me on the way
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants