Groups

how do i know if this site is ok?

Hiya i want to buy something from sontin.co.uk it looks ok, i can pay with paypal, there is a address and a phone number?
    can somebody have a look for me

Thanks in advance
    xxx Jo xxx

12 Comments

Domain name: sontin.co.uk Registrant: Sontin … Domain name: sontin.co.uk Registrant: Sontin Registrant type: UK Sole Trader Registrant's address: 18 Highland Drive Chorley PR7 7AD GB Registrar: Schlund + Partner AG [Tag = SCHLUND] URL: http://registrar.schlund.info Relevant dates: Registered on: 13-Jan-2004 Renewal date: 13-Jan-2008 Last updated: 04-Nov-2006 Registration status: Registered until renewal date. Name servers: ns45.1and1.co.uk ns46.1and1.co.uk WHOIS lookup made at 21:26:58 26-Nov-2007

Looks alright but the contact address is different to that of the who is one... But that maybe because it's a separate office? They also sell on ebay... store name: SONTIN-GAMES & have 99.8% +ve feedback from 19152 people

Original Poster

ah nice one! ill have a look on ebay aswell. How did u find that out about them selling on ebay?

Give them a ring, see what you think from the call.

Contact by Phone
    01772 434754

Contact by Post
    Sontin
    Unit A47 Red Scar Business Park
    Longridge Road
    Preston
    Lancashire
    PR2 5NB

Original Poster

hmm cant find them on ebay? prob just me!

Original Poster

found them xxx

Original Poster

not sure what to do now, on ebay they dont have the one my fella wants. and hes asked for it for xmas so i want to get it. Does anybody know of any shops that are 100% that sell skins?

Would help if we knew what the skins were for :giggle:

Original Poster

its for xbox360 and its called black circle skin set.
    Have u used that decalgirl site soupy?

They're about 30 miles from me.

Banned

yummymummy1987

its for xbox360 and its called black circle skin set.Have u used that … its for xbox360 and its called black circle skin set.Have u used that decalgirl site soupy?

No, not personally, but a friend wanted a skin they had and was ok to deal with :).
    But as it comes from the states the postal service slows down a bit at this time of year

Hope that helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions