Groups

How do i know on itunes which apps are reduced?

In the deals section someone has put a long list of some of the games on itunes app store that are reduced. I am getting my son an ipod touch for xmas so thought i would download a few games now whilst they're cheaper.
    I have gone onto itunes store and the apps tab but cant see how you know which are reduced, no obvious sale tab or anything. anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks. its the first time i have looked at the app store so it may be something simple.

8 Comments

Download an app called pandoras box, its free and it tells you which items have been reduced from $0.99 to free and also sale items, its a quality app, a must have!

Excellent app, thanks for the headsup

Original Poster

chralph;7022788

Download an app called pandoras box, its free and it tells you which … Download an app called pandoras box, its free and it tells you which items have been reduced from $0.99 to free and also sale items, its a quality app, a must have!

Wow that sounds just what i need thanks.given you some rep thanks

No probs guys found out about it myself the other day, good games to get are minigore, doodlejump and rat on the run

chralph;7023168

No probs guys found out about it myself the other day, good games to … No probs guys found out about it myself the other day, good games to get are minigore, doodlejump and rat on the run

Doodlejump and Rat on the Run!! great apps. Just bought Sneezies and i'm addicted to it. I've got a lot of apps for 59p(most of them down from £1.29 etc).

Never heard about that pandoras box though, will get that tonight.

There is also App Miner as well, I use both on a daily basis to make sure I don't miss any good free apps

go for iVIP its cheap as chips.............

chralph;7022788

Download an app called pandoras box, its free and it tells you which … Download an app called pandoras box, its free and it tells you which items have been reduced from $0.99 to free and also sale items, its a quality app, a must have!

lyzzys321;7023233

There is also App Miner as well, I use both on a daily basis to make sure … There is also App Miner as well, I use both on a daily basis to make sure I don't miss any good free apps

Cheers for that folks... repped.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1435
      2. Monzo - weighing up how to pass on foreign ATM fees1021
      3. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1422
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014439

See more discussions