Groups
    EXPIRED

How do I know this kid's never had any social interaction with anyone, ever?

link below

24 Comments

what a dope

probably for the best that he doesnt have much interaction with other kids..

He must spend all day reading a dictionary

100% educated
    0% social skills

It's a shame, but this is common when kids don't interact with others. Parents with only 1 child take note !!!

What a gimp!

Xb0xGuru;5024082

100% educated0% social skillsIt's a shame, but this is common when kids … 100% educated0% social skillsIt's a shame, but this is common when kids don't interact with others. Parents with only 1 child take note !!!

Thats actually quite a crap post, just coz we have one child, doesn't mean to say she doesn't have friends, go to playschool, or know how to communicate with people. I think you should edit your post actually.

Lulu'sMammy;5024088

What a gimp!

I'd rather hang out with him that the stain

Paddy_o_furniture;5024109

I'd rather hang out with him that the stain

I'd rather, him than you!

Lulu'sMammy;5024102

Thats actually quite a crap post, just coz we have one child, doesn't … Thats actually quite a crap post, just coz we have one child, doesn't mean to say she doesn't have friends, go to playschool, or know how to communicate with people. I think you should edit your post actually.

Sorry, I think you misread my post or I didn't make myself clear.

Parents with a single child have to make more of an effort to ensure their children interact with others (I've seen too many single children that have zero interaction skills to know this and are usually the ones who are not taken to playgroup since it's not compulsory), such as including them into playgroup as early as possible (such as what you did). I'm not making a blanket statement about single child families!!

As I said, apologies if you misinterpreted what I was saying.

Lulu'sMammy;5024130

I'd rather, him than you!

who the stain or the little geek

ffs....that interview was like pulling teeth......

score for the chick interviewing him........:-D

Xb0xGuru;5024133

Sorry, I think you misread my post or I didn't make myself clear.Parents … Sorry, I think you misread my post or I didn't make myself clear.Parents with a single child have to make more of an effort to ensure their children interact with others (I've seen too many single children that have zero interaction skills to know this and are usually the ones who are not taken to playgroup since it's not compulsory), such as including them into playgroup as early as possible (such as what you did). I'm not making a blanket statement about single child families!! As I said, apologies if you misinterpreted what I was saying.

Thank you, i was quick to bite the bullet and i too apologise.

Paddy_o_furniture;5024139

who the stain or the little geek

bOTH to be honest

Lulu'sMammy;5024174

bOTH to be honest

Wow, I feel insulted.

Paddy_o_furniture;5024193

Wow, I feel insulted.

About time you were put in your place, now stop thread hijacking!

Lulu'sMammy;5024200

About time you were put in your place, now stop thread hijacking!

Ok I'm sorry

massmail666;5024176

[SIZE="6"]S-C-O-M-B-R-I-D-A[/SIZE]

it's S-C-O-M-B-R-I-D-A-E

:whistling:

Oh.My.God. Where do they find these people?! That did actually hurt to watch!

rinny_mcphee;5025123

Oh.My.God. Where do they find these people?! That did actually hurt to … Oh.My.God. Where do they find these people?! That did actually hurt to watch!

Agreed, I really felt for the Interviewer.

Banned

get a life people! ffs commenting on a kid wtf is wrong with you insecure scum of society!! sheeeeeeeeeeeet !

kapows;5026324

get a life people! ffs commenting on a kid wtf is wrong with you insecure … get a life people! ffs commenting on a kid wtf is wrong with you insecure scum of society!! sheeeeeeeeeeeet !

I like you.....you should post on here more often :thumbsup:

kapows;5026324

get a life people! ffs commenting on a kid wtf is wrong with you insecure … get a life people! ffs commenting on a kid wtf is wrong with you insecure scum of society!! sheeeeeeeeeeeet !

ah didn't realise this was normal behavior, thanks for the lesson.

ROFL. He's as sociable as a potato.

Xb0xGuru;5025267

Agreed, I really felt for the Interviewer.

+1

Soil is more interesting to talk to.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1321
      2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313801
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866386

See more discussions