Groups

How do I leave Feedback for someone, for a good sale

As above didnt know I could wanna for hodsey77

8 Comments

Banned

hotukdeals.com/for…767

Click 'Add Feedback' :thumbsup:

Find the thread in the drop down box, click the appropriate rating and add a comment

Original Poster

I cant find the thread is it because it is locked or expires. Thread here:

hotukdeals.com/for…=10

crow99;1519560

I cant find the thread is it because it is locked or expires. Thread … I cant find the thread is it because it is locked or expires. Thread here:http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134450&page=10

Someone else has already left feedback for him in that thread. What i suggest is select an old thread, that someone is not likely to need to leave feedback for, and just give him the positive for that one.

Hey Crow, I feel honoured that you're trying to leave feedback for me, hehe!

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

hodsey77;1519845

Hey Crow, I feel honoured that you're trying to leave feedback for me, … Hey Crow, I feel honoured that you're trying to leave feedback for me, hehe! :thumbsup:

I didnt realise there was a different system to rep which I left.

Im a big fan if something is good then say so etc.. with work life and everything. sale was great and loving the DVD remote!

Original Poster

emmajk42;1519756

Someone else has already left feedback for him in that thread. What i … Someone else has already left feedback for him in that thread. What i suggest is select an old thread, that someone is not likely to need to leave feedback for, and just give him the positive for that one.

Is this not a issue where different users should be able to post feedback for same post?

hodsey sold a lit of items etc.. and to anyone that looks at why I left feedback might find it strange that I have left for something I didnt post on and simply think we know each other in 'the real world'

Original Poster

thanks for help Emma and Weirdo rep added feedback left!

crow99;1520225

Is this not a issue where different users should be able to post feedback … Is this not a issue where different users should be able to post feedback for same post?hodsey sold a lit of items etc..

Yea, I was wondering about that... seems like you are better off (feedback-wise) starting loads of threads with one or two items each, than having one thread with a lot of items in...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?3053
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow56
      3. word association Game73944524
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1837

See more discussions