Groups

How do i leave feedback please

i've totally lost the plot and can't remember how to!

5 Comments

click on profile, select the for sale trade tab and the link will be under the trade link

Original Poster

mosskeeto

click on profile, select the for sale trade tab and the link will be … click on profile, select the for sale trade tab and the link will be under the trade link

thank you!

Original Poster

mosskeeto

click on profile, select the for sale trade tab and the link will be … click on profile, select the for sale trade tab and the link will be under the trade link

]#

there is no link!

go to the persons profile and go to their forsale/trade click on it and then look down til you find the thread you dealt in and it should say leave feedback underneath it click on that and leave f/b but it hasnt always been working lately i just keep trying hth

Original Poster

wulshaz

go to the persons profile and go to their forsale/trade click on it and … go to the persons profile and go to their forsale/trade click on it and then look down til you find the thread you dealt in and it should say leave feedback underneath it click on that and leave f/b but it hasnt always been working lately i just keep trying hth

yeah there is no link underneath the thread to click on!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions