Groups

How do I let Admin know I'm not using 2 IDs?

As above, my OH and I both use HUKD, he's into all the technical geekery and I'm into deals and misc!

Never really thought about it tonight but I take it Admin will think there is only 1 person with two IDs as we will have the same IP address....do I have to notify them or something???

21 Comments

Banned

just PM Admin

Yes you best do, use contact us or pm a mod!

Best bet would be to contact them, and plead your case ! :thumbsup: . Yeah just explain your situation and go from there

Send me a PM with the OH's ID and I'll add a note to your accounts.

Please note: we're only allowing one ID per household to trade in FS/FT. Thanks.

think my oh has an account too ? not sure though .. he just posts in my name !
    yes he has but says he cant remember his username so doesn't matter anyway then !

Banned

thank for that can janeypain come back on now

the duck

Banned

there are loads of them with 2 on

Original Poster

danby jason;2237915

thank for that can janeypain come back on nowthe duck

It was your post that made me think about it!

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2;2237888

Send me a PM with the OH's ID and I'll add a note to your accounts.Please … Send me a PM with the OH's ID and I'll add a note to your accounts.Please note: we're only allowing one ID per household to trade in FS/FT. Thanks.

Thanks duck :thumbsup:

Banned

littletiger;2237935

It was your post that made me think about it!

thank you tiger roar

danby jason;2237923

there are loads of them with 2 on

It's only when we suspect there's a problem further down the line that it becomes an issue. If we've been notified about it in the past though then it's easier to make a decision on whether there's a problem or not, if you understand what I mean.

Badly explaind, sorry.

Banned

duckmagicuk2;2237996

It's only when we suspect there's a problem further down the line that it … It's only when we suspect there's a problem further down the line that it becomes an issue. If we've been notified about it in the past though then it's easier to make a decision on whether there's a problem or not, if you understand what I mean.Badly explaind, sorry.

yes mate comply under stand

i dont sell thing i may bye some

i just like the people on her and the banter

ps i was gutted when got banned

Banned

what it was i got binned of the mods for swearing
    and whent on the misses mac to find out why but got her binned for life lol

but i got a proper roasting :whistling::whistling:

When found out, just state these words: "It's not ____, it's his wife/girlfriend/flat-mate".(Delete as appropriate)

This usually fools everyone.

duckmagicuk2;2237888

Please note: we're only allowing one ID per household to trade in FS/FT. … Please note: we're only allowing one ID per household to trade in FS/FT. Thanks.

Hows this work then as that would lead to rules being contravened, I have seen fs/ft posts locked for such as advertising a brothers PSP or suchlike, so if the two brothers where part of the same household only one would be allowed to list an item for sale once said person has sold an item through the forum, so if the other brother wants to list an item of his he cannot do so and his brother cannot do it on his behalf either.

Original Poster

thesaint;2238067

When found out, just state these words: "It's not ____, it's his … When found out, just state these words: "It's not ____, it's his wife/girlfriend/flat-mate".(Delete as appropriate)This usually fools everyone.

lolz thesaint, you are a genius!

Original Poster

harlzter;2238155

Hows this work then as that would lead to rules being contravened, I have … Hows this work then as that would lead to rules being contravened, I have seen fs/ft posts locked for such as advertising a brothers PSP or suchlike, so if the two brothers where part of the same household only one would be allowed to list an item for sale once said person has sold an item through the forum, so if the other brother wants to list an item of his he cannot do so and his brother cannot do it on his behalf either.

Exactly what I asked duck via pm harlzter!

Banned

they just list, when they are told they cant , they just add its no longer there brothers/aunts/cats etc, they say they have now purchased it from said relative - sorted

sassie;2238197

they just list, when they are told they cant , they just add its no … they just list, when they are told they cant , they just add its no longer there brothers/aunts/cats etc, they say they have now purchased it from said relative - sorted

Of course this a fictious scenario, and didn't actually happen.

(The brother needed holiday money :))

Banned

it does happen

ok, got ya - lol

harlzter;2238155

Hows this work then as that would lead to rules being contravened, I have … Hows this work then as that would lead to rules being contravened, I have seen fs/ft posts locked for such as advertising a brothers PSP or suchlike, so if the two brothers where part of the same household only one would be allowed to list an item for sale once said person has sold an item through the forum, so if the other brother wants to list an item of his he cannot do so and his brother cannot do it on his behalf either.

Hmm. Need to get Ray in on this one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions