How do I log out of shpock?

Found 20th May 2017
I logged into shpock via my laptop, using my google account. There does not appear to be a log out button so if I shut the page down, when I open it again, I am still logged in?

I can try to clear cookies I guess, but I am hoping not to have to do this as I have a purchase on TCB which has not tracked so I am not clearing my cookies at the moment before I raise a ticket. Sorry for the long side story!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Go on to My Shpock

Then there should be a settings icon.

There yow go.
Jay080286

Go on to My ShpockThen there should be a settings icon.There yow go.

thank you so much. they don't half hide it away!
Try the mobile app, even more fun trying to find it!
gazdoubleu

Try the mobile app, even more fun trying to find it!

i don't have the same phobia about privacy on my mobile phone as i do on my laptop as my laptop is also used for business so it contains confidential information.
mutley1

i don't have the same phobia about privacy on my mobile phone as i do on … i don't have the same phobia about privacy on my mobile phone as i do on my laptop as my laptop is also used for business so it contains confidential information.

For sites like that you could always open an incognito window/ whatever the equivalent is for the browser you are using, as that won't save cookies etc.
Muir

For sites like that you could always open an incognito window/ whatever … For sites like that you could always open an incognito window/ whatever the equivalent is for the browser you are using, as that won't save cookies etc.

i have noted this on chrome but i am put off by the masked guy in the cape that i see. it looks like i am doing something that i am ashamed of! X)
mutley1

i have noted this on chrome but i am put off by the masked guy in the … i have noted this on chrome but i am put off by the masked guy in the cape that i see. it looks like i am doing something that i am ashamed of! X)

Well, you are using Shpock instead of glorious Lokal...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants