Groups

how do i make my facebook private

Banned
    as title. i only want my mates to see my facebook

16 Comments

Only people you accept can see profile

im fairly sure its already private unless the person is in the same group as you such as same high school?

Go to edit profile, its pretty self explanitory from there:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

no cus when im searching for friends. i cant click on there profile and see there page. i want to happen to mine

im fairly sure it is automatically.

it should be anyway, only your acepted friends should be able to see any more than your profile pic and name

Original Poster Banned

no . i think i have it now. any1 hu want to add me. adil riaz . can people tell me if it works now, you cant click and see my profile ?

what does ur pic look like lol there are a few adil riaz's the first search is a grayscale pic with a side on view

Original Poster Banned

is there a hukd facebook ??

YOO;2143751

no . i think i have it now. any1 hu want to add me. adil riaz . can … no . i think i have it now. any1 hu want to add me. adil riaz . can people tell me if it works now, you cant click and see my profile ?

Your right u did it! none of the adil riaz on facebook let you just browse there profile so urs must be one of em:)

Original Poster Banned

there a few of us lads on a picture. all standing up

I think it automatically blocks people who aren't your friends, unless they're in one of your networks.

Original Poster Banned

a1;2143797

Your right u did it! none of the adil riaz on facebook let you just … Your right u did it! none of the adil riaz on facebook let you just browse there profile so urs must be one of em:)

lol.

YOO;2143800

there a few of us lads on a picture. all standing up

Just tried cant browse ur profile.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

cheers dude.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313