Groups

How do I manually run a disk?

Banned
    Got FM 2009 today, but the disk does not load when I insert it. I cannot remember how to manually load the disk, any help?!

8 Comments

start
    run

isnt it? should be instructions inside surely

Original Poster Banned

tried start, run, but then what?

Nothing in the instructions

clikc my computer, then find the disc drive, right click and run

Explore the disk, you will find a file just called setup. Double click on it to run it, then wait! All should start!

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;3471311

clikc my computer, then find the disc drive, right click and run

only the hd and the sd card slot are showing - this mean something is wrong with my disk drive? Was working last week!

hankmarvin4;3471339

only the hd and the sd card slot are showing - this mean something is … only the hd and the sd card slot are showing - this mean something is wrong with my disk drive? Was working last week!

Try an earlier restore point then.:thinking:

hankmarvin4;3471339

only the hd and the sd card slot are showing - this mean something is … only the hd and the sd card slot are showing - this mean something is wrong with my disk drive? Was working last week!

Yup, if the drive isn't showing up then it's an issue with your computer. It could be either a dead drive or a software issue. You could try a cold restart (i.e. shutdown and then start up again rather than using the restart option) and see if that helps.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30120
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1891352
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313804
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2035

See more discussions