How do I mend a broken hinge on DS Lite?

HI guys,

My dslite has been dropped and the right hand (power indicator) hinge has snapped off.
The ds itself works perfectly and I know you can simply click it back in but it has snapped off from the bottom of the ds lite.
If there is no easy way to repair then does anyone know a good way to keep the top screen open without it flopping about?

Thanks

5 Comments

Buy some new plastics, and fit them.

Hinge 200345843602 - Ebay item

Full new Shell - 220350714169

Cheapest place for spares is [url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] but they aint fast at sending things. If you are in a rush, look elsewhere. To see videos on how to do it, YouTube has heaps (you have to waid through the **** right enough).

If you get stuck, think I have a link to a good one.

Sin

Original Poster

Sin_of_nature;5444844

Cheapest place for spares is [url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] but they aint … Cheapest place for spares is [url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] but they aint fast at sending things. If you are in a rush, look elsewhere. To see videos on how to do it, YouTube has heaps (you have to waid through the **** right enough).If you get stuck, think I have a link to a good one.Sin

Can you pm me the link mate, I have the shell and hinges etc but really dont want to take the whole thing apart esp with all them leads lol.

Cheers

Original Poster

Adam2050;5444602

Buy some new plastics, and fit them.Hinge 200345843602 - Ebay itemFull … Buy some new plastics, and fit them.Hinge 200345843602 - Ebay itemFull new Shell - 220350714169

cheers but got all the bits just dont wanna take it apart when its still working. :thumbsup:

rbquk;5445013

cheers but got all the bits just dont wanna take it apart when its still … cheers but got all the bits just dont wanna take it apart when its still working. :thumbsup:

There really easy to take apart when you have the screwdriver you just do it patiently.

m3wiki.com/ind…use)

Guide to a blown fuse but will show you where to open.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions