Groups

How do I order tomorrows boxing?

Banned
    Virgin media.. How do I order it? Honestly can't see. Usually use sky

10 Comments

Virgin media.. How do I order it? Honestly can't see. Usually use sky
    If you can't see anything why the **** do you want to order the boxing?

channel 0
    press home/on demand on remote and select more on demand, then live events

Original Poster Banned

jiminym

Virgin media.. How do I order it? Honestly can't see. Usually use skyIf … Virgin media.. How do I order it? Honestly can't see. Usually use skyIf you can't see anything why the **** do you want to order the boxing?

Yeh put the beer down jackass

Original Poster Banned

davidandhismower

channel 0press home/on demand on remote and select more on demand, then … channel 0press home/on demand on remote and select more on demand, then live events

Thank you got it

How do I order tomorrows boxing?

shout obscenities through amir khan's letterbox at 00:01 and i think you'll get it

Banned

jiminym

Virgin media.. How do I order it? Honestly can't see. Usually use skyIf … Virgin media.. How do I order it? Honestly can't see. Usually use skyIf you can't see anything why the **** do you want to order the boxing?

chill crazy fuuuu......

I wouldn't bother TBH. Not sure why every fight goes PPV, this fight won't live up to the billing and the cleverly fight will be poor also.

I have learnt my lesson after paying £15 to watch Kahn-salita and fraudley vs haye.

The fights you paid for weren't worth it , but tomorrow will be. Degale is awesome and so is cleverly.

Good fighters poor opposition. Having seen groves a few times I don't think he is all he is cracked up to be and they are over egging this rivalry.

can ya order it through the internet the david haye fight
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions