Groups

How do i play music through earphones on the computer ?

i want to listen to music on the computer but my brothers watching tele so ive plugged in my earphones and no sound is coming out , what do i need to do ?

Thanks x

11 Comments

Banned

Turn The Volume Up - Lol

Banned

reboot first

if that doesnt sort it....then adjust output settings ....click speaker symbol in corner

First question are you sure they are plugged into the correct socket? Second of all which operating software you using?

Original Poster

casparwhite;8933170

reboot firstif that doesnt sort it....then adjust output settings … reboot firstif that doesnt sort it....then adjust output settings ....click speaker symbol in corner

reboot the whole computer !?!?!

take forever i cant be bothered :lol:

i will try the speaker thing !

MarzBarz;8933173

First question are you sure they are plugged into the correct socket? … First question are you sure they are plugged into the correct socket? Second of all which operating software you using?

errrm what !?

Banned

reboot.........

aah96;8933197

reboot the whole computer !?!?! take forever i cant be bothered :lol:i … reboot the whole computer !?!?! take forever i cant be bothered :lol:i will try the speaker thing ! errrm what !?

nvm lol

Banned

They're problem in the wrong hole ( thats what she said ). The speaker and earphone/headphone connection is usually two different places. Or click the little speaker symbol in the taskbar and click mixer and see whether headphones are turned down or off.

Banned

MarzBarz;8933173

First question are you sure they are plugged into the correct socket?

This ^^ check you havent put the headphones into the mic hole i do this sometimes with mine
    headphone socket are green and mic is pink sometimes :thumbsup:

Banned

reboot.......

im sure she knows what a pair of heaphones look like ffs.....theyre next to the hole

Banned

casparwhite;8933237

reboot.......im sure she knows what a pair of heaphones look like … reboot.......im sure she knows what a pair of heaphones look like ffs.....theyre next to the hole

it's not always that well labelled i've done it my self sometimes. I don't see how rebooting will solve anything

Banned

ryman1000;8933253

it's not always that well labelled i've done it my self sometimes. I … it's not always that well labelled i've done it my self sometimes. I don't see how rebooting will solve anything

you wouldnt if you dont know the difference between a mic and a headphones symbol:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235

See more discussions