Groups
    EXPIRED

How do I post a book the cheapest way !

Hi everybody,

Being away from my hometown, I have to send an overdue library book by post-within the U.K. Book is woth about £40 and I don't want to be charged if it gets lost in the post. Any suggestion in addition to the royal mail special delivery?

Rep will be left for any helpful suggestions,

Best Regards

7 Comments

Recorded delivery should be OK. That insures upto £36 I think.
    About 72p on top of normal postage price

Original Poster

kool, you are a star rep left

ring them and renew it. You can usually get an extra 3 days even if it's been reserved by someone else if you tell them you're away

could you not just take it to the local library were you are and ask them to rediect it for you.

you can send 2nd class recorded and pay a small amount extra to have the insurance up to the amount you need

Original Poster

JAYKAY72;4746082

could you not just take it to the local library were you are and ask them … could you not just take it to the local library were you are and ask them to rediect it for you.

Thanks a lot for your kind reply It is a book borrowed from my uni and accruing fine every day :roll:

Original Poster

dmissy13;4746086

you can send 2nd class recorded and pay a small amount extra to have the … you can send 2nd class recorded and pay a small amount extra to have the insurance up to the amount you need

I really appreciate your time, rep left.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv1228
      2. Music download79
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416

See more discussions