Expired

How do I properly expire my old expired deals?

5 replies
Found 30th Dec 2010
Wouldn't mind going for Heatwave badge but with my old rubbish but expired deals I've got no chance lol Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

You'll need to Spam your old deals to fully hide them, but I'm not sure if the deals being hidden means they won't be factored into the equation anymore. Anyhow, it needs three people to spam a thread, and I've just been through your deal history spamming all the crap ones, so if you and someone else can do the same, you might be onto a winner.

Banned

you'll likely get an infraction for wrongly spamming deals!

Original Poster

Cheers for the help guys If it's 3 to spam a thread would it not be the same to expire one? All my old crap deals are genuinely expired and that way I don't risk getting in trouble lol

Banned

K-Gozz

Cheers for the help guys If it's 3 to spam a thread would it not be … Cheers for the help guys If it's 3 to spam a thread would it not be the same to expire one? All my old crap deals are genuinely expired and that way I don't risk getting in trouble lol

expired still counts towards your overall score anyway

its only a silly badge lol

didnt think anyone took them seriously anyway

Original Poster

csiman

expired still counts towards your overall score anywayits only a silly … expired still counts towards your overall score anywayits only a silly badge loldidnt think anyone took them seriously anyway

Ahhh right, and I know haha just something to do while bored lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3278
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions