Groups

How do I put photos directly onto a for sale ad??!!

I'm wanting to list a few things, how do I get the photos I want directly on the listing??

I have them on photobox but have seen people have the actual photos on the page..

Is there a simple way?

Rep to all

16 Comments

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif

This

Once you upload them to photobox....get the direct image link to the picture then go to your FS/FT listing and in the reply click on the http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif and paste the link into there.

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;8062191

This

Ok but I am beyond thick when it comes to these things....what else do I do!!!

chunky;8062214

Ok but I am beyond thick when it comes to these things....what else do I … Ok but I am beyond thick when it comes to these things....what else do I do!!!

Look at the second post. Good instructions

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;8062209

Once you upload them to photobox....get the direct image link to the … Once you upload them to photobox....get the direct image link to the picture then go to your FS/FT listing and in the reply click on the and paste the link into there.

Thanks...sounds simple enough...I'll give it a go!!!

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;8062231

Look at the second post. Good instructions

Haha cheers

Original Poster

Ah...I've uploaded all the photos into the one album...there only seems to be one link for the album? Does each photo need to go into a new album??

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/postingpics2.jpg

Guys, you don't need to use the envelope thingy - just paste directly

chunky;8062291

Ah...I've uploaded all the photos into the one album...there only seems … Ah...I've uploaded all the photos into the one album...there only seems to be one link for the album? Does each photo need to go into a new album??

each photo seperately has its own image code, well on photobucket it does.

Original Poster

superskilly;8062318

each photo seperately has its own image code, well on photobucket it does.

Ah its photobox im on...

chunky;8062334

Ah its photobox im on...

Are you using firefox?

Original Poster

Arghh...its not working...just coming up with an empty box??

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;8062343

Are you using firefox?

Don't think so lol

Original Poster

chunky;8062544

Don't think so lol

Original Poster

Woo hoo...it worked with just putting the link directly on the page...cheers everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2243
      2. Spotify Family Premium share718
      3. What would be HELL to you?2635
      4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?47

See more discussions