Groups

How do i put photo's from my PC onto my iPhone?

I have a jailbroken 16gb iPhone if this helps. Mabey theres an app for it.

Cheers.

6 Comments

no app needed

create a folder on your comp with the photos in that you want to sync

on the photos tab on itunes(on the iphone screen that comes up when plugged in) choose sync to comp by ticking the box next to the appropriate folder

hope that makes sense

Original Poster

boothy;5301206

no app neededcreate a folder on your comp with the photos in that you … no app neededcreate a folder on your comp with the photos in that you want to syncon the photos tab on itunes(on the iphone screen that comes up when plugged in) choose sync to comp by ticking the box next to the appropriate folderhope that makes sense

Sounds good to me i'll do it later cheers bro

Just didnt see the tab in iTunes :oops:

REP

you can make new folders in that folder that you create to sync, and the files you put in the new folders, it will show separately on the iphone (good if you want to separate pictures, family and friends etc..)

Original Poster

paz2k6;5301363

you can make new folders in that folder that you create to sync, and the … you can make new folders in that folder that you create to sync, and the files you put in the new folders, it will show separately on the iphone (good if you want to separate pictures, family and friends etc..)

Oh nicely nicely, i like that

Original Poster

The pictures were rubbish quality though anyone know why?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5304033

There's an option in itunes to compress the pictures before transferring … There's an option in itunes to compress the pictures before transferring them.

Oh really? I'll have a look into that then

Cheers :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      2. Best VR games?22
      3. What to do?????23
      4. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions