how do i put pictures in my threads

Banned 9 replies
Found 5th Mar 2010
need to no how i can put pictures into my threads please

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

need a photo sharing website like photobucket - add your photo's there and click on the image url and it'll automatically copy the picure for you then all ya gotta do is paste yor pic/url in the thread box

Original Poster Banned

hey thanks i will try that out

Original Poster Banned

sigma;8023730

Click the link above for a detailed guide if you need further help … Click the link above for a detailed guide if you need further help :thumbsup:

thanks alot

Then once you know the URL of your image just click http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif and paste the address in that bar.

Original Poster Banned

thanks dudes think am gona like this site yous are very helpfull

quidsin2010;8023807

thanks dudes think am gona like this site yous are very helpfull

thank you, I run the misk

stevey_p7;8023771

Then once you know the URL of your image just click and paste the … Then once you know the URL of your image just click and paste the address in that bar.

You don't need to bother with the letter icon thingy, stevey, just paste straight into the reply box.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/postingpics2.jpg

Welcome to HUKD, quids.

Banned

chesso;8024118

You don't need to bother with the letter icon thingy, stevey, just paste … You don't need to bother with the letter icon thingy, stevey, just paste straight into the reply box. Welcome to HUKD, quids.

And goodbye again.

Sorry Chesso, some people are just not upfont or honest.

Member banned as a multi. Can't believe I've just responded to another misc thread relating to the same member.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769596
  2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
  3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz22
  4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions