Groups

How do I put ringtones on my iPhone 3g?

It isn't jailbroken cause it's on the new baseband. Can anyone help?

11 Comments

you need to buy them from itunes if it aint jailbroken

Original Poster

MarzBarz;4471365

you need to buy them from itunes if it aint jailbroken

what do i search mateee?

In the itunes shop

You choose any track and choose 30 seconds of it, it charges something cant remember what

I buy them from the u.s. iTunes store. There is a little bell symbol by the track if it can be converted to a ringtone. It's a bit of a rip off as you have to buy the track - 99 cents and then the ringtone - another 99 cents. I have a 2g iPhone though.

Get iRinger, free and simple.

Will make a ringtone and upload it to your phone in one click.

OMG!!! do not do any of that, you dont need an app! you dont need to buy the track (and a lot of the tracks on itunes cant be used as ringtones anyway)

MS uses the same method as I do, it only works with regular mp3 and NOT with tracks downloaded from Itunes.

see his post here: hotukdeals.com/ite…t=7

Its free, its simple and you dont need any thing but your iphone, track and itunes

chester123;4471733

Get iRinger, free and simple.Will make a ringtone and upload it to your … Get iRinger, free and simple.Will make a ringtone and upload it to your phone in one click.

Exactly what I used, you choose the 30 seconds of the MP3 you want, and it does the rest for you!

Rep added for the like mindedness!

I created ringtones with audacity. Load your track, choose which part you want, save as Mp3. Put in itunes, then convert to AAC, open the folder location and then just rename to an m4r file, and you can now use this as a ringtone!

Here's a couple I done...(right click, then save as)

]Amnesia
    ]I Wanna Be A Hippy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions