Expired

How do i reference using harvard style format.

11 replies
Found 13th Dec 2014
How do i reference using harvard style format.. tried google, but couldnt get a simple answer or guide.

As i need to reference a book using that style, but couldnt find that book in uni, but found a virtual book online, but not sure exactly how to do it. I learnt it a long time ago, but cannot remember exactly how to reference, authors name, page, book title exactly in which order.

thanks in advance,

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

i used Endnote back in the day.

There is a section on ms word for references (along the bar at the top headed 'references'), you can select Harvard and it prompts you for the info, it also creates the bibliography

r3b3cca

There is a section on ms word for references (along the bar at the top … There is a section on ms word for references (along the bar at the top headed 'references'), you can select Harvard and it prompts you for the info, it also creates the bibliography

This was what I used, never caused me any problems.

Original Poster

Thank you for all the help IamMT linked helped a lot, it created a reference by entering all the books detail

bullet9t9

Thank you for all the help IamMT linked helped a lot, it created a … Thank you for all the help IamMT linked helped a lot, it created a reference by entering all the books detail

yay!

citethisforme.com/

I find this tool seems to be very good. It's even been configured for a number of specific universities standards.

Banned

Astec123

https://www.citethisforme.com/I find this tool seems to be very good. … https://www.citethisforme.com/I find this tool seems to be very good. It's even been configured for a number of specific universities standards.

I second that, it is the single best harvard referencing tool out there, as it automatically cites webpages, journals, books and more. Wouldn't be able to live without it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73821
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions