Found 18th Jul 2008
As above, had a quick google but cant find the answer

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
19 Comments

Go into the Sky planner, highlight the programme you want to un-series link and press the green series link button.

Den38;2553057

Go into the Sky planner, highlight the programme you want to un-series … Go into the Sky planner, highlight the programme you want to un-series link and press the green series link button.

Yup! Just like that :thumbsup:

Basically, just 'toggle' on/off with the green button

Original Poster

Den38;2553057

Go into the Sky planner, highlight the programme you want to un-series … Go into the Sky planner, highlight the programme you want to un-series link and press the green series link button.

Thanks for your reply have tried that, but theres no green button there, only when i want to add a series link if that makes sense

The series link will be deleted when you delete the programme that is set to record.

The green button on your sky remote.

Original Poster

ctuk;2553085

The series link will be deleted when you delete the programme that is set … The series link will be deleted when you delete the programme that is set to record.

So if i delete all the programmes on that series in this case the kids have sereis linked 'The fresh prince of Bellaire' it should automatically delete the series link?

Original Poster

Den38;2553088

The green button on your sky remote.

have tried that, i know thats how you series link it in the first place but wont let me do the same procedure to undo

If u delete the last one u have recorded it will take the series link off, i think, it should do anyway

Original Poster

caggarooney;2553125

If u delete the last one u have recorded it will take the series link … If u delete the last one u have recorded it will take the series link off, i think, it should do anyway

Tried that still not working, not having much luck:thinking:

Have your kids parent locked it?

nadss;2553102

So if i delete all the programmes on that series in this case the kids … So if i delete all the programmes on that series in this case the kids have sereis linked 'The fresh prince of Bellaire' it should automatically delete the series link?

You will have a future episode of Fresh Prince with series link next to it.
Delete this one and it will cancel series link
:thumbsup:

DarloNige;2553159

You will have a future episode of Fresh Prince with series link next to … You will have a future episode of Fresh Prince with series link next to it.Delete this one and it will cancel series link :thumbsup:

yeah that will work

Banned

Have they pressed the blue button and stored it to be kept. If so you will need to press blue again to un-keep it, so to speak

does it have a blue k next to it?

or ask the kids how to do it! they usually know!

DarloNige;2553159

You will have a future episode of Fresh Prince with series link next to … You will have a future episode of Fresh Prince with series link next to it.Delete this one and it will cancel series link :thumbsup:

99% sure this will work! Delete the next one that is set to record.

Did u sort it?

Original Poster

caggarooney;2574157

Did u sort it?

Sorry should of got back to you all, yes sorted it, went to the last one, which was still to be recorded and deleted that, got rid of the series link

Thanks once again:thumbsup:

thanks. it worked for me 2. I was getting every episode of coach trip, and come dine with me, it was filling my hard drive!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    3. Android pay set up610
    4. Best 4k tv's for gaming11

See more discussions