How do I remove this battery sign from MacBook Pro mid 2012

Posted 12th Jan
I have just installed a brand new battery to my MacBook and this icon is appearing. Does anyone know how I can get the exclamation mark do disappear? I have supposedly calibrated the battery so not sure what the problem is and why. Thank you in advance
3386858-Ovs7I.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
I take it you’ve already tried resetting the PRAM and SMC?

thenextweb.com/lif…ac/
Is it genuine Apple battery? I had that problem when I replaced it with a third party one - doesn’t cause any problems just the icon.
Haircut_10012/01/2020 12:06

I take it you’ve already tried resetting the PRAM and SMC? h …I take it you’ve already tried resetting the PRAM and SMC? https://thenextweb.com/lifehacks/2017/06/14/how-when-why-to-reset-the-pram-smc-on-your-mac/

Tried both but doesn’t seem to work. Sometimes the “!” is in the battery icon then others just when you click on it as per the photo.
39656699-Vx7pM.jpg
justonemore12/01/2020 12:27

Tried both but doesn’t seem to work. Sometimes the “!” is in the battery ic …Tried both but doesn’t seem to work. Sometimes the “!” is in the battery icon then others just when you click on it as per the photo.[Image]

Tried both but doesn’t seem to work. Sometimes the “!” is in the battery ic …Tried both but doesn’t seem to work. Sometimes the “!” is in the battery icon then others just when you click on it as per the photo.[Image]

39656711-QwSVD.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants