Groups

How do i report someone for hacking my photobucket account?

They changed my pics, yes i know its so sad as they dont even know me and would go to this length but hey ho, loners will be loners afterall.

20 Comments

Can we guess who you are referring to?
    Have you any proof?

Original Poster

kyalion;5635176

Can we guess who you are referring to?Have you any proof?

Yes proof is here

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ruthless_potato/IMAG0055.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ruthless_potato/n532440913_1848209_7917407.jpg

Contact PB but from experience don't expect much of a response - they aren't a huge amount of help

Happens alot on here tbh

Oh no ....

Banned

Can you still access the account? Or not, have you looked for contact us details on PB.
    Just a bit of advice tho Rutheless, I know your annoyed but don't go naming and shaming members here when would have to have proof, it could see your account in trouble here too............

You have to admit, the comments are kinda funny. lol

I doubt they'll do anything about it to be honest but good luck mate.

tinkerbell28;5635197

Can you still access the account? Or not, have you looked for contact us … Can you still access the account? Or not, have you looked for contact us details on PB.Just a bit of advice tho Rutheless, I know your annoyed but don't go naming and shaming members here when wou have to proof, it could see your account in trouble here too............

+1

Too late . .

tinkerbell28;5635197

Can you still access the account? Or not, have you looked for contact us … Can you still access the account? Or not, have you looked for contact us details on PB.Just a bit of advice tho Rutheless, I know your annoyed but don't go naming and shaming members here when wou have to proof, it could see your account in trouble here too............

mbgringo;5635204

+1

too late :roll:

mbgringo;5635212

Too late . .

lfc_engravedonheart;5635214

too late :roll:

So were you

You should remove post #3 mate, keep it to yourself.

Ruthless says he gets hacked yet he gets suspended how does that make sense??

and he says thanks tinks

lfc_engravedonheart;5635235

Ruthless says he gets hacked yet he gets suspended how does that make … Ruthless says he gets hacked yet he gets suspended how does that make sense??and he says thanks tinks

That's out of order that he's been suspended...it looks like people were right, that you're not allowed to mention any names. :roll:

How long is he supposed to be suspended for?

realfriendlyman;5635260

That's out of order that he's been suspended...it looks like people were … That's out of order that he's been suspended...it looks like people were right, that you're not allowed to mention any names. :roll:How long is he supposed to be suspended for?

no it's not fair but hey ho...... 1 day

seriously, cant believe hes been suspended.:x

lfc_engravedonheart;5635271

no it's not fair but hey ho...... 1 day

1 day, oh well thats not soo bad then, still i'd be pretty hacked off!

R if you're looking babe i know what happened... speak soon xxx

blonde.kezza;5635290

1 day, oh well thats not soo bad then, still i'd be pretty hacked off!

yeah i know... but as you say it's only a day so not so bad

supermod

NB : We don't discuss member suspensions, but it was not in relation to this thread. Please don't assume that it was, thanks.

tinkerbell28;5635219

http://photobucket.com/faq?catID=60&catSelected=f&topicID=456

Report link provided above, thanks for the information. Thread now closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
    2. sky q is it a good deal?55
    3. Speccing a gaming pc37
    4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions